Thread: How to view ISO files in Windows 7 Media Center?

How to view ISO files in Windows 7 Media Center?

I am using the Windows 7 Operating system with my computer and let me tell you that i like the performance of the same. I have fulled my hard drive with the ripped movies in ISO file format so i am looking to play them in Windows 7 media center but don't know about How to view ISO files in Windows 7 Media Center? So if you have got the idea about the same then help me to play the same on the Windows 7 Media Center. Thank you

Re: How to view ISO files in Windows 7 Media Center?

For that you need to have two application installed on your system one the Mikinho Mount Image and another one is the Virtual Clone Drive. If you are running both program then you can directly view the ISO format file on the Windows 7 Media Center. Just Go to the library and add the ISO file and open the library to play the same. It will play the same and eject the same after you are finished with the watching the same.

You can also use the Deamon tools for the watching the ISO file on the Media Center that you are looking for. You can use the Deamon Tools and mount and unmount the image for viewing the image on the Windows 7. This is nice tool developed for creating virtual drive and most of the people are using the same. So if you liked it the download it from the link given below.
    Deamon tools

Hey thanks for all your help for giving me detail about playing the ISO file on the Windows 7 Media Center. But if you please help me more with the download of the utility that you have described and the complete process in stepwise manner then it will be easy for me to work with the Windows 7 Media Center and view the ISO file on the same. So help me with the same.

As you are looking for the complete description of the procedure to attempt the Viewing of the ISO file in Windows 7 Media Center than just go through the steps given below and Work with the same.

1. Download the Virtual Clone Drive from here
    2. Install it with default setup
    3. Download the Mikinho Mount Image from here
    4. After that Open the Windows 7 Media Center
    5. Now Click on Library
    6. Add the Folder containing ISO file to Library
    7. Browse the Movie library
    8. Click on ISO to view the Movie
    9. Wait till the ISO file mount
    10. And that it you will enjoy watching the movie.

Mount Image is a simple add-in for Windows 7 Media Center for displaying and mounting disc image files (i.e. ISOs) from the native interface, either Movie Library or Video Library. Most people recommend either 3rd party video libraries (Media Browser, OML, MyMovies, ...) and generally those are the easiest, but I thought I'd share another option that I use. For more visit the mikinho.com