Thread: Insert web link in Photoshop Images

Insert web link in Photoshop Images

Hello,

Photoshop , I wanted to know if someone could help me.

I want to make a promotional banner in which I would like a link or by clicking on a logo or a photo.

I do not know method to assign a link to an image, then to save it.

Could someone explain how?

Thank you in advance

Re: Insert web link in Photoshop Images

Are you using CS3 or CS4? I have CS3 and Within your CS3 do you have fireworks? If so (and Image Ready does so), you can cut to a picture and put in drop menus and create all the code (via the dropdown menu java script and table cells) with any perfectly aligned. It would be much easier then trying to do manually.

Assign URL link information to an Image

Assign URL link information to an Image slice

Assigning a URL to a slice makes the entire slice area a link in the resulting web page. When a user clicks the link, the web browser navigates to the specified URL and target frame. This option is available only for Image slices.

1. Select a slice. If you are working in Photoshop, double-click the slice with the Slice Select tool to display the Slice Options dialog box.
    2. In the Slice Options dialog box, enter a URL in the URL text box. You can enter a relative URL or absolute (full) URL. If you enter an absolute URL, be sure to include the proper protocol (for example, http://www.adobe.com, not www.adobe.com). For more information on using relative and full URLs, see an HTML reference.
    3. If desired, enter the name of a target frame in the Target text box:

_blank
    Displays the linked file in a new window, leaving the original browser window open.

_self
    Displays the linked file in the same frame as the original file.

_parent
    Displays the linked file in its own original parent frameset. Use this option if the HTML document contains frames and the current frame is a child. The linked file appears in the current parent frame.

_top
    Replaces the entire browser window with the linked file, removing all current frames.The name must match a frame name previously defined in the HTML file for the document. When a user clicks the link, the specified file appears in the new frame.

More: Assign URL link information to an Image slice
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"

Create a hyperlink on a banner is not a task that falls functionality of Photoshop. With Photoshop you can just create your animated GIF buckled in, and well, if you want, generate HTML with your gif integrated within. Then with Dreamweaver, you imported your gif in a table and puts the hyperlinks that you want. But you're not forced to use Dreamweaver if you know a little HTML.

You know a little HTML?

If so, you exported your GIF with Photoshop using save for web and other devices. You asked to generate "HTML & image" in the format options. You open it with any text editor HTML did he generated, and you add in the code <a href="Image URL"> </a>