Thread: Need some information on movie genie

Need some information on movie genie

I am looking for a movie collection software for my computer. My friend told me to use movie genie, I want some information on it. The thing which I can to do is that I want tool that can arrange my all movies in such a manner that it can display the cover and other information with ease. I choose my favorite from long collection. What does movie genie do in that part.

Re: Need some information on movie genie

The particulars page presents up all of the applicable information in sequent that you would find in an IMDB report that is not pertaining to the list data on the second tab. Plot, trivia, goofs, user evaluations, taglines — you name it, it is on there. In detail the only thing that seemed to be missing were trailers, and even they would not be gone for too long. The developer presently has trailers slated for an expectations update. To maintain things streamlined, every of the items on the particulars page presents up only a few short lines of text.

In adding together to the essential or fundamental search characteristic Movie Genie also allow or give permission to you to maintain track of preferred so that you can resume material at a later time. If you are a big fan of Pauly Shore for illustration (and who is not) you can bookmark his IMDB report to your preferred for a fast visit whenever it is wanted. Even superior to the preferred characteristic (which, let’s be honest, was completely predictable) is the history tab.

Since it utilizes IMDB as its informant material, Movie Genie can also help you maintain track of additional than present movies. TV shows and video games are also prearranged here, as well as the entire person connected with them. If you desire to know all the video games Ron Gilbert has running on or all the TV shows has twisted or created, the information is all at your fingertips.

Even at present, that is not to say the app would have zero application or demand to those who are trapped offline in public. Let’s declare you have used your preferred tab to bring together a list of movies you would like to observe. That list will even at present be able to be seen in spite of of internet correlation. If you desire to go any deeper than that although, like finding out who is in the movies on your list or reading a speedy synopsis, you are fresh out of luck.

To be short of offline functionality will absolutely be a deal breaker for an integer of iPod Touch users, but when it comes to everyone in addition. Movie Genie is simply the most excellent movie suggestion tool in the iTunes App Store so far. IMDB be supposed to take into account dealing straightly with developer Taylan Pince when they to finish get around to improving an iPhone app, because they could have a hard time topping what he twisted with Movie Genie.