Thread: Will PixelNhance work on Snow Leopard

Will PixelNhance work on Snow Leopard

Hi,
    Does PixelNhance will work on Snow Leopard. I was using the same on my old MAC OS X pc. The after upgrade I found the installation file. And before installing the same I just want to ensure that this will not be buggy. It was given by my friend for basic image editing. Does we can do advance image correction work in this tool. What does it offers more in image editing and correction.

Re: Will PixelNhance work on Snow Leopard

The best tool according for adding up effects in your photos is Pixelnhance. This tool can be use in place of Adobe Photoshop CS or PhotoRetouchPro. Other than this iPhoto gives significant number of editing tools. Here the best thing about this tool is that it is free and you does need to pay for this. You can thus also enjoy all the advance features and options as compare to others.

Mainly mac users uses iPhoto for brightness and contrast, depending red-eye, converting to black and white, etc. For Pixelnhance it is a open source tool with multiple image editing support. However, this application still works perfectly under SNOW LEOPARD via Rosetta. The only thing lack in this is that it is not updated for over a long time.

PixelNhance is really ideal for the vast majority of Mac users who have little understanding for photo retouching, because with this application, there are a lot about you personal visual faculties. Unfortunately, the only issue is that the development of this software has not continued which can make this software a bit buggy on newer os and lack some features.

The application is of course is a PPC application, but for that you have to install Rosetta. On the other than you can use this application without a care in the Snow Leopard. Install the same and run it. You just have to drag and drop the picture on the gray box (left) of the resulting window after opening the application. And thus start editing then by other tools.

I will not say PixelNhance is a very vast tool which offers you a entire image editing solution. When you launch the tool the left side is the original .i.e the photograph was and the right side current which shows the photograph with effects and changes. You can then click on apply to make those changes active. It offers all the button on top for brightness, color balance,etc.