Thread: Can't remove Lunascape browser

Can't remove Lunascape browser

I have acer aspire laptop running smoothly with the windows 7 operating system. I was using the Lunascape browser for my browsing needs but now i started using the Mozilla firefox browser and i got adapted to it so i feel to remove it but i am unable to remove the Lunascape browser from my windows 7 PC

Re: Can't remove Lunascape browser

Sometimes some programs cannot be removed as we use to remove other programs usually. So if possible you can try to remove the Lunascape browser application with the help of windows uninstaller utility. Try to download windows uninstaller utility from the Microsoft website and remove the Lunascape browser using this utility

If you cannot remove a program norm,ally the you should try to remove it from the windows safe mode. Enter the safe mode by holding the F8 key while booting this will open a black screen and a lot of options select the safe mode there and then you can get the Lunascape browser removed hope it works.

There are two methods to remove the Lunascape browser if you are not able to remove it normally firstly you can try to remove it by using the windows uninstaller utility on your windows 7 operating system. Secondly you can also use the safe mode environment of the windows 7 operating system to remove it.

Try the windows uninstaller utility for removing the Lunascape browser from the system if this does not helps you then the other option is to uninstall it from the safe mode but if both these methods fail then you can try a system restore on your system. Restore your system to a certain point were you have not installed the Lunascape Browser.