Thread: What file format does Power2Go 6 support

What file format does Power2Go 6 support

Hello friends yesterday i have installed Power2Go 6 on my system running with windows 7. As i have not used the Power2Go 6 program ever before i would like to know what file formats the Power2Go 6 application supports. Please help regarding the formats supported by the Power2Go 6 application . Thanks in Advance.

Re: What file format does Power2Go 6 support

As far as i have used the Power2Go 6 application it supports Audio CD, .MP3, as well as the .WMA when it comes to music as far as video is concerned it supports the .AVI, and .MPE . Since i have used the Power2Go 6 application for playing these formats only hence i have listed these only but it would suport many other formats too.

Power2Go 6 application is a very good application for playing music files as well as burning them. if you want to know the file formats which are supported by this program you can try to get this information either from the official website or from the help menu by simply pressing F1 key. hope fully this will really solve your issue.

The power2Go application is although a very good application but it lacks some of the features which are present in the k lite codec pack so i would recommend you to use this k lite codec pack instead of the power2go applciation for playing music and videos follow the link which i had mentioned below. http://www.techarena.in/download/cod...codec-pack.htm

Well as you have asked here i tried to refer s number of website and then i googled and searched a lot. Finally i found the following file formats which are supported by the power2go application we cvan classify it into four categories.

* In music ->Audio CD, .MP3, .WMA, .WAV
    * In Videos ->.AVI, .DAT (MPEG-1), .MPE, .MPG, .MPEG, .WMV, dvr-ms
    * In Images ->.BMP, .GIF, .JPE, .JPEG, .JPG, .PSD
    * Other Medias -> CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVDRAM, DVD+R/-R DL, Blu-ray

Hi friend i too use the file power2go 6 application but as Macarenas suggested the k lite codec pack is really a very good package for viewing or listening or playing music files. Hence i would recommend you to use the k lite codec pack fro the purpose of watching videos and listening music it is available freely over the internet.