Thread: iTune DRM support in Snow Leopard

iTune DRM support in Snow Leopard

Hi,
    Does the version of iTunes supports the DRM thing. I found that by this I can share up my tracks with my friend. How to use the same. The other thing which I am trying to dis to import all my music in iTunes and other mp4 files in the libraries. But I am not able to locate the same properly. I can import my mp3 tracks also to the libraries of AAC/MP4. How to do that.

Re: iTune DRM support in Snow Leopard

The DRM disappear from Tunes Store. Millions of titles on STIs are then removed from the digital lock. You can share some music from your iTunes library equipped (DRM files. M4p) cons of titles without DRM (format. M4a) via the menu iTunes Plus on your account in iTunes Store. So this gives you a chance to share your audio with your friends. It is right that Apple has removed DRM but that is not for free. You have to pay a prescribed fee per track or on video. This will be charged to on each exchange.

If you have already converted files to AAC or MP3 and you want to add to your library. For that you have to click on the plus button in the lower left. Then give a name to your play-list and click on the icon of the new list and drag and drop files just MP3 or AAC. By this you have successfully added more mo4 music to your iTunes which is stored on your hard drive.

After you drag & drop your MP3 or AAC on the blank window, I advise you not to move your MP3 or AAC originals, otherwise iTunes can no longer find them and then you have to l again Drag and drop your MP3 or AAC in the window of your list. Also, if your files are MP3 or AAC to CD, DVD or a ZIP, it is necessary to duplicate them on your hard drive and never drag and drop files to MP3 or AAC iTunes" from removable media, if not it will not find them.

That can be fixed by doing some settings in iTunes. Even if you move your files or duplicate then also iTunes can find them. Just go under Advanced and check the Copy to iTunes folder Media files added to the library. In this case, the files will be automatically duplicated in the file managed by iTunes. This music file are now in the iTunes folder too but this consumes disk space.

To convert your mp3 library to aac or mp4 then select all the files in them and go into the menu Advanced then Create AAC version However, if you have time I advise you anyway to completely rebuild your library from AAC audio CDs. Because the quality will be better if you encode an audio file Original button on the CD audio (AIFF so) to AAC, if you encode an MP3 to AAC.