Thread: Removing unecessary background from Screenshot

Removing unecessary background from Screenshot

Hi,
    Many have faced a issue of necessary backgrounds coming in the screenshot of a image. I need a tool which will offer me only those images to add up which I want. I had faced this issue many times and used many app for the same. I am using Snow Leopard for this. My problem is when I take a screen-shot it captures the entire screen while I want some part only.

Re: Removing unecessary background from Screenshot

That is correct. Backdrop is a freeware tool and quiet useful. It offers you a a plain background, such as white. I often use a screenshot on the background clean. You can set up from an icon that appears in the dock when you launch it. You also have the opportunity - very convenient - to be temporarily removed to restore your desktop with the usual key combination Control + H, as Hide and then get him back without having to restart.

For that purpose I will recommend you to use Backdrop. It is a nice and simple software which works with a white window. The tool is very useful in taking screen-shot and thus you does not need to clear up desktop also. What you will get is a white background included with the image you want. It has a added read full screen pixel with multiple color supports.

Description of Desktop Curtain is tool which allows to take a screen-shot and to hide all desktop icons by placing on top of a Wallpaper customizable. Once you launch the software, your icons can be adjusted as you need. They will simply disappear. To return to a normal mode do a Ctrl - Click on your desktop and choose Quit. This allows making screen-shots or hide your icons and windows.

As compare to Backdrop, Desktop Curtain has no such power, but it is elegant, since you can have the screen blank background as that of Leopard, or any other image you want to choose therefore, more opportunities varied a solid color for a custom wallpaper. It is also freeware but can be use for minimal purpose in Snow leopard. You can try out both.

In Desktop Curtain there is no icons appear in the dock or elsewhere, unless they already have, you can leave or set, once it is launched, using the right click of the mouse. Desktop Curtain is designed not only for the purpose cited above, but also let you work without being distracted by the background. When you first launch the preferences window will appear in the foreground. On subsequent launches, let pressing the ALT key for the show again.