Thread: What is NetSupport Notify

What is NetSupport Notify

Hello everyone, I want someone to help me with the information on what is NetSupport Notify. I was searching for some tool that could be helpful while using the internet and I came across this software. As I did not get much information about the same from the internet, I am seeking help here. I want to know the system requirements of the same. Kindly, provide the necessary information as soon as possible.

Re: What is NetSupport Notify

The following operating systems are supported by NetSupport Notify:
    1. Linux
    2. Macintosh
    3. Mac OS X
    4. Windows XP

It does not have any other system requirements other than the above mentioned operating systems. It comes at a price of $180.00 and has a file size of just 5.10 MB. I suggest you to install this software and get acquainted about its advantages by yourself.

Hello there, NetSupport Notify is actually a software that is used for instant and reliable delivery of notifications and alerts across a LAN or WAN to Windows, Mac and Linux running desktops. This software is actually used by the administrators, since it helps them to organize the network. This software can be used as a true mass notification system. It has a very flexible interface and hence, even the inexperienced can use it with ease.

Hello again, thank you for providing the information on NetSupport Notify so soon. The problem is that I am using Windows 7 operating system, so I need to know that will it support this particular operating system or not. I am having this query , since this particular operating system is not shown in the system requirements of this software. If it cannot be used, are there any solutions that I can be used in this situation.

You can know if you can run NetSupport Notify in Windows 7 by using the hardware and software evaluation tool in your system. This is a tool that lists the incompatibilities in the system. So, if you find that the software is compatible, then well and good. If it is shown as incompatible, then you will have to look out for the alternatives that are available in the market.

I dont think that you can run NetSupport Notify directly in Windows 7 operating system. This is because this particular operating system is incompatible with many of the applications and programs. You will have to use the troubleshoot compatibility option. This is an option that can be used to set the operating system in the compatibility mode when the particular application or program runs in the computer.