Thread: Lunascape browser crashed while downloading youtube video

Lunascape browser crashed while downloading youtube video

While i was trying to download a video using the lunascape browser it crashed for some reason. i do not know why but is really For your information i would like to tell you that i am using a new sony vaio laptop installed with the windows 7 operating system. please tell me how to go about this. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Cade; 21-02-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Re: Lunascape browser crashed while downloading youtube video

I will advice you to check the compatibility of the lunascape browser with the windows 7. After checking the compatibility if you find it as compatible then check its version and try to update to the latest version of the lunascape browser. If the updation does not solves your issue then try to post again.

Thanks for replying me ThoMas321 i think the browser is very much compatible with the windows 7 operating system , i have checked it with the official website which clearly indicates that the browser is fully compatible with windows 7. It would be better if you try to give a different solution to this problem

If it is not the compatibility issue then have you tried to download any other video from a different website can you also tell me that have you used the internet Explorer or any other browser for the purpose of downloading also whether the download succeeded or it crashed too. Check whether a re installation helps you or not.

Thanks once again i tried the re-installation but the result is same also i used the Internet Explorer browser i am able to download the video easily with the help of the internet explorer. When i try to download a different file from a different website using the Lunascape it crashes again. Any other ideas

You have not mentioned what program are you using with the Lunascape browser in order to download the video. Any way the best program is to use the youtube downloader or the download accelerater plus both these programs will definitely help you to download the videos from the Youtube. hope this helps