Thread: iSkysoft video converter software for Windows 7

iSkysoft video converter software for Windows 7

I am having the Windows 7 operating system installed in my desktop computer system as well as in the laptop which i have. I want the Video converter and editor software for desktop and the laptop which should be compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. I have selected the iSkysoft video converter software which is supported by the Windows 7 operating system. I want the details of this software.

Re: iSkysoft video converter software for Windows 7

you are having the desktop computer and the laptop which has the Windows 7 operating system installed in it. you want the video converter and the video editor software which should be compatible with the Windows 7 operating system. You want to know the details about the iSkysoft video converter software because you are planning to purchase this software for yourself for the video editing and conversion purpose. I thin you should get this software support all the major video file formats.

Features of the iSkysoft video converter software.
    • Support all kinds of portable players
    • Support batch conversion
    • Video editing
    • Various Video and audio settings
    • Support adding subtitle to MKV file
    • Preview
    • Output 5.1 audio track

The iSkysoft Video Converter supports almost all the video file formats to the input as well as for the output by the conversion. Output format as the WMV, AVI/HD AVI, MPEG, MP4/HD MP4, MOV, 3GP, VOB, FLV, MKV. This video converter software also supports media players like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Creative Zen, Xbox 360, Archos, Blackberry. This software also has the video editing features like crop, trim, split, merge, delete black bar, add subtitle and watermark, etc.
    Last edited by JonathanD; 20-02-2010 at 05:49 PM.

Video and audio file details supported by the iSkysoft video converter software.
    Input Video Formats - MP4, MOV, FLV, AVI, VOB, 3GP, 3G2, MKV, WMV, M4V, MPG(MPEG), TS, TRP, MTS, M2TS, TP, DAT, MOD, ASF .
    Input Audio Formats - MP3, MKA, MP2, WAV, WMA, M4A, AC3
    Output Video Formats - ASF, MOV, M4V, MPG, MP4, WMV, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, VOB, Xvid, DV, SWF
    Output Audio Formats - M4A, MP3, AC3, AAC, WAV, WMA, OGG, APE, MKA, AU, AIFF, FLAC
    Supported Digital Devices - iPod, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, General 3GP mobile phone, BlackBerry, Archos, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver, Pocket PC, Smart Phone, PDA, etc.

Now you are having the details of the iSkysoft video converter software , the types of video and audio file supported by it. There is one more software available which will work with Windows 7 operating system without any problem and i am also using it. Total video converter is the very good application according to your needs. You can keep it as the alternative if you not liked the iSkysoft video converter software.