Thread: Amadeus II for sound editing in MAC

Amadeus II for sound editing in MAC

Hi,
    I want to use Amadeus II in my pc to generate audio tracks and edit them properly. I had some sound recording in which I want to correct some flaws and noisy background. I had use this same software a long time before. The problem is I have some audio files which is generated from SoundDesigner. Does I can import them in this software for editing. What are more features of this tool and how to use them.

Re: Amadeus II for sound editing in MAC

Amadeus II is awesome audio editor designed solely to manipulate, create and analyze sounds. It has many important characteristics, including: administration of the disk, which allows him to manipulate sounds without any size that your Mac is left without memory he has enough free space on the disk. It is also possible to undo several actions and keep several temporary files.

Amadeus is written in C + +, it is now fully object-oriented. In this way, the new interface is much more coherent and flexible. Amadeus II is an excellent solution for its flexibility and robustness. Amadeus II is an editor and analyzer of sound that works with many audio formats including MP3 and Ogg Vorbis format, it supports plug-ins, has a multitude of audio processing, in addition to current treatments can clean a signal audio noise.

Amadeus supports a fairly extensive analysis of the audio signal entering the input of the mac in real time, or audio files already stored on the hard drive, using several modes of visualization, sonogram, FFT , etc. .In addition to editing functions of its most common, this program offers a wide compatibility with other software sound processing. It can open and manipulate files generated by SoundDesigner II QDesign Music 2 and generally MP3, AIFF and Wave.

There are many compression formats recognized by it. The program used to analyze, edit and apply all sorts of effects on the manipulated sounds. It offers a function to repair cracks (especially useful during the restoration of vinyl records), support 24-bit coding and quadraphonic sound, the detection of distorted sounds and noise suppression (parasitism common). The mixed sounds of heterogeneous qualities are automatically re-sampled.

Amadeus allows you to manipulate sound, create and generate. It offers not only the most usual functions such as filtering, creating echoes, mixing, etc.. tools but also more original. Thus it allows to easily eliminate the cracks, generate sonograms and accurate analysis of spectra. Generate complex sounds from libraries of waveforms is also possible.