Thread: How to get detail about the Hardware configuration?

How to get detail about the Hardware configuration?

Hi there, I am having one issue that i need to solve with your help. I have purchased a used computer from a shop and want to know about the hardware that is installed in computer of mine but don't know How to get detail about the Hardware configuration? So if there is any tool then let me know about the same to find the detail of hardware. Thanks in advance

Re: How to get detail about the Hardware configuration?

"Speccy" is a nice tool that will let you know about the hardware of your system. All you have to do is to install this tool on your system and when you will run this program it will automatically detect the configuration of your system and display them to the user interface. So if you wish to know about your hardware then download this tool and enjoy.

What's in your computer? If you're like most of us, you can probably name the processor (Intel or AMD, Celeron or Pentium), maybe how much RAM it has, and maybe how big the hard drive is. When you go to a computer store and see all the bright shiny PCs laid out next to each other, most will have tags or stickers indicating the:
    1. Processor brand and model
    2. Hard drive size and speed
    3. Amount of memory (RAM)
    4. Graphics card
    5. Operating system

This is really nice tool that i have used and like the most. This application is seems to have only for the Administrator of the computer but this can be use by the user of the computer to know about the computer. But this tool is beta version and can not be use for the advance option. So go with it or wait for the full version release. Hope you will like it.

Hey thanks for all your help that you have given me regarding the knowing about the hardware configuration of the computer that i am using. I have searched for this tools but could not get it any where. So if you will me more for finding this tool then it will be helpful for me to download this and use it with the computer of mine.

Hey this tools is available in portable for also. Which will perform in the same manner as the original version is working. As you are looking for the download of this tool then this is freeware and can be downloaded from the net without spending a single money so if you wish to download then visit the link below to download this tool.
    Speccy