Thread: Iphone Error Message : Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Iphone Error Message : Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Hi,

I have windows 7 pc with itunes 8, Recently I have updated my iphone with the new OS 3.0. Since then, I have not been able to update applications since (although I can navigate through the store without any problems) when I try to return to the home page and then tell me: "Can not connect to iTunes Store ", What should I do ????

re: Iphone Error Message : Can't connect to the iTunes Store

If you're having trouble connecting to the iTunes Store or App Store on Phone , make sure you are connected to the Internet. If you need help connecting, see the Manual functions of the Phone and read Phone : Tips when using Wi-Fi. You can connect to the iTunes Store over a cellular data network to buy and download or transfer music and download podcasts (shopping and music downloads on the iPhone require access to Wi-Fi or cellular networks1).

Re: Iphone Error Message : Can't connect to the iTunes Store

Try to close iTunes and reopen it. If the problem persists, the store is temporarily unavailable for maintenance. Try again in a few hours. Sometimes it is good idea to check the discussion forums to see if a connection problem is affecting many iTunes Store customers. If you take more than one day can not connect to iTunes Store (and there are more customers who report the same type of problem in the discussion forums), it is possible that a software configuration problem or Internet access provider is blocking your access to the iTunes Store.

Maybe your copy of the iTunes application has expired. If iTunes has expired, can not connect to iTunes Store. You may need to reset your keychain. Some connection problems are due to problems with the keys. Click here to learn how to use Keychain First Aid to resolve this problem. If you have not installed new networking hardware, it is possible that your Internet access provider is blocking access to iTunes Store.

If you take more than one day can not connect to iTunes Store (and there are more customers who report the same type of problem in the discussion forums), it is possible that a software configuration problem or Internet access provider is blocking your access to the iTunes Store. Click hereto find out what you need to activate ports and servers to access the iTunes Store.

Try the following steps to resolve your problem :

1. On the menu HomeSelect All Programs> Accessories, And then click the right button in Prompt and choose Run as administrator on the shortcut menu. If Windows requests permission to continue, click Continue.

2. In the window that appears, type ipconfig / flushdns and press the Enter key.

3. Then you will see a message telling you that the DNS resolver cache has been emptied properly.