Thread: Hyperlink in powerpoint 2007

Hyperlink in powerpoint 2007

Hey everyone,

I work in the powerpoint version 2007 and I have the following problem:

I wish, from a table in excel to insert a slide to affect a cell has a hyperlink to another slide in the same file.

Once activated cell source, I select a hyperlink I now choose between:
    - File or existing web page
    - Location in this document
    - Create a document
    - E-mail address

naturally I opted to place in this document but it offered me a link to the internal table excel, I can not select a slide.

I then tried file or existing web page and select the file where I work when I clicked on selected bookmark hoping that displays the list of my slides.
    But an error message appeared

Microsoft Office Excel cannot access the file 'analys32.xll'

Someone have the solution to my problem?

Re: Hyperlink in powerpoint 2007

Hello,

To do this, you select the cell where you want to assign a link, you choose "Action" on the toolbar menu, in the window that opens you check "Create a hyperlink" and then in the menu "Slide ...", and then finally in the new window the No. of slides that you want to open.

Hello and thank you for your reply,

I can not do this that seems so simple. I do not share the icon next to the hyperlink once in the spreadsheet.

It is present in the menu when I am on a slide and I select a button, but once in a cell of an Excel chart the action icon is no longer available.

Thank you for your help

Hello,

There are several methods to insert an Excel spreadsheet into a slide, these methods have different effects or the same uses.

Questions are to be asked to perform the operation.
    1. The Excel spreadsheet must be part of this document and calculations or modifications can be made before creating a slideshow?
    2. It's all an Excel document that should be in the slide, it must remain functional for a presentation, but becomes ineffective for a slideshow?
    3. The table is a copy of an existing table that should undergo more changes?

Only in paragraph 3 that it is possible to assign a hyperlink to a cell.
    To perform this installation, you must copy the table in an Excel document, then simply paste on a slide. The Excel spreadsheet will be transformed into a simple table, the more computing possible but for example, cells will be available in order to create a hyperlink.

I have a small supplementary question I am in case 3 and it works great ... I created the table directly in excel powerpoint. I understand, once copy pasted, I break the links between the PowerPoint and excel. if I change my excel table so I am obliged to repeat copy pasted so I lose my hyperlink .. is a trick to counter this problem?

May be it is possible to copy and paste the new columns affected by the change in the table previously pasted in powerpoint? Thank you for this short course very informative.

For cases 1 and 2 ie dynamic or editable tables. For case 3 I know of no solution sorry.

The problem must be because you work in Excel and PowerPoint it is easy to send a link to a document but not in a third document, the Excel spreadsheet located in an Excel program running in background on Powerpoint .

Thank you,

I was in case 3, my problem is solved that we can copy and paste cells once defined links can change the picture without losing them ... it meets all my needs.

Thank you again.