Thread: Which is the best Free anti-keylogger program

Which is the best Free anti-keylogger program

Hi,

I want to know about the best anti-keylogger program and it should be free. I have searched on the net and found many anti-keylogger program, that has confused me. So can you please tell me which is the best Free anti-keylogger program, that you have used and why ??

Re: Which is the best Free anti-keylogger program

Try Free Download Anti-Keylogger Elite, it is instrument through which we will scan the disk and the memory of the search for keyloggers, and then remove suspicious programs. The program can prevent us to avoid any information about the program added on-screen keyboard with which you can enter a password, credit card information, etc.

Well, I use Antispyware Staff (Personal Antispy), It can protect robustly against most monitoring programs installed surreptitiously activity, whether known or unknown. It is efficient to discover keyloggers, Trojans and other spyware. Personal Antispy is based on extensive knowledge of the behavior of spyware and developed by professionals in that area. Remember - an antivirus is not enough! Antivirus programs and firewalls (firewall) can not detect many of the programs keyloggers (keystroke).

AntiKeylogger is the best application designed to prevent installation of keyloggers "on your system. This application also enables and disables the modules that monitor the inputs on your keyboard. This anti-spyware program will detect any spyware, including password stealing programs, software to record conversations and emails, key loggers, screen capture programs that, and various other programs that log your Internet activity.

For me, MyPlanetSoft Anti-Keylogger works great . It is impossible to be fully protected in an insecure machine access where malicious users have had. This tool anti-keystroke logger can cover most but not all possible ways that a particular user can use to steal the keys. This tool can, however, protected from most key loggers by most casual malicious users. MyPlanetSoft Anti-Keylogger is a struggle against the very small but fully functional, No installation required.

Have you tried Advanced Anti Keylogger ??? If not then try Advanced Anti Keylogger, but its not free !!! Unlike other anti-spy software, no updating of the database and no spyware scan now measure time. If you are experienced user you have possibility to view and manage all program modules loaded in memory that try to capture user's keyboard activity. Any attempt to use operation and installation to load keystroke monitoring module will be alerted immediately so you can permit or prohibit operation of those modules using flexible set of rules.

waller540 Guest

Its not free but there is a fully functional free trial so if you think you have a keylogger try it - its called Zemana and ive used it before with great success.