Thread: Features of Word Password Recovery Master

Features of Word Password Recovery Master

I am using Windows Vista operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. Please help me with the information on the features of Word Password Recovery Master. I have forgotten the passwords of many of my excel files that contain important data, so I was searching for some tool that would remove the those passwords. At that time, I got this software on the internet. I did not get much information about the same because of which I am seeking help here. Will this software work fine in Windows 7 operating system?
    Last edited by Ronchi; 18-02-2010 at 02:17 AM.

Re: Features of Word Password Recovery Master

The features of Word Password Recovery Master cannot be used in Windows 7. Here are the operating systems that it supports:
    1. Windows 95
    2. Windows 98
    3. Windows ME
    4. Windows NT 4.x
    5. Windows 2000
    6. Windows 2003
    7. Windows XP

I guess that you will have to use some other software that has the same features if you want it to run in Windows 7.

The key features of Word Password Recovery Master are that remove the passwords for the excel files and it does not matter however complex and strong the passwords are. I have experienced removing such passwords in my system using this software and it has proved successful to remove all kinds of passwords. The cost of this software is $29.95 and it comes with a file size of 790.68 KB.

Hello there, Word Password Recovery Master is the best password recovery tool for the passwords that are enabled in the excel files. It has a very flexible interface and it can be used by even the inexperienced. It can run in Windows 7 operating system, but you will have to use the latest version of this software to make it sure that there will be no problems while it runs.

Word Password Recovery Master has a very reliable and robust recovery engine that helps to get rid of the Word document accessibility problems. Set the operating system in the compatibility mode to run this software without any problems in Windows 7. You can let the system to find the errors that it is having with the operating system and the setting will be done. Just apply the settings for the future if you find that the application is running fine.

Given below are the softwares that have the features of Word Password Recovery Master. Use any of the same if you are not comfortable with Word Password Recovery Master:
    • WordFIX Word Document Recovery 5.17
    • Advanced Word Repair 1.2
    • Recover Word File 4.03
    • Recovery for Word 3.2.0925
    • SysTools Word Recovery Tool 3.0
    • Kernel Word - Repair Corrupted Word Documents 4.03