Thread: iTunes does not start

iTunes does not start

Hello everyone.

I need your help. My problem is that iTunes on my PC only starts since yesterday morning. I've really done everything (uninstalling itunes, reinstalling, virus, suspended the protection, cleaning ...) and despite the fact that I really spent all day yesterday on google to find a solution. Note that I made the update 3.13 The day of its release, I have an iphone 3GS 32G and I am under windows 7 Home Premium 64bit edition. I hope I was clear. I'm really desperate. Thank you for your help

Re: iTunes does not start

Hello,
    Uinstall iTunes completely and download the newwer verison form here Download iTunes

After uninstalling your software, make cleaning your registry with RegCure Registry Cleaner

After performaing scan with RegCure Registry Cleaner install the iTunes.

HI,

When I try to open the software, the following message appears:

"iTunes has encountered a problem and needs to close. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you were to perform a work in progress, the information you were working on might be lost. Please report this problem to Microsoft. We have created an error report that you can send. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report, Click here. Submit Report errerrs / Do not send
    How do i resolve it? should i also reinstall itunes completely?

Remove iTunes by following instructions and the reinstall:

• Quit iTunes.
    • From the Start menu, click Control Panel.
    • In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program. The Programs and Features Control Panel opens.
    • Alternately, in Classic Panel of Control Panel, click Programs and Features.
    • Select iTunes from the list of currently installed programs, then click Uninstall.
    • When asked if you would like to remove iTunes, click Yes.
    • After the uninstallation is complete, do not restart your computer if you are prompted to.
    • If other program entries were listed for iTunes in Programs and Features remove those as well.
    • In Programs and Features, also remove any iPod Updater applications that are listed in the same fashion as you removed iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by sara View Post
    HI,

When I try to open the software, the following message appears:

How do i resolve it? should i also reinstall itunes completely?
    Hello,

I had the same problem (except that on my pc and Itunes worked fine overnight, I had the same message as you ...)

For my part, the problem is solved: Itunes works with Quicktime, or it was impossible to uninstall Quicktime. so I did a search of all files "quicktime" on C: \ and I've deleted. I then have itunes reinstall fully.

Good luck!

1) Using the Add/Remove Programs function, uninstall ITunes, Quicktime and any IPod software.

2) Download the Windows Installer Cleaup utility (Install this on your computer. As I understand it, this is basically a program that goes one level deeper to remove software from your computer. Once it's installed, open it and use it to remove anything involving ITunes, Quicktime and IPod. )

3) Finally, once you've gotten rid of everything Quicktime, ITunes or IPod-related, download the latest versions of Quicktime and ITunes (separately). Install Quicktime first, then install ITunes.

Source: apple.com
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Albert Einstein

What we think, we become (Please don't think you are a superhero and don't try to fly)

"SUCCESS IS NOT A DESTINATION , IT'S A JOURNEY"