Thread: Unable to install Notepad++ in windows 7

Unable to install Notepad++ in windows 7

I am having dell inspiron laptop running with the windows 7 operating system. I have to use the notepad very often so i recently downloaded the Notepad ++ application in order to install it but to my surprise i was not allowed to install the Notepad++ on my system. Any body faced this problem before can you suggest a solution.

Re: Unable to install Notepad++ in windows 7

It appears as the setup file which you have downloaded is not correct. That's why you are not able to install the Notepad++ application program on your system. So if you want to use this program on your windows 7 operating system i will suggest you to download the Notepad++ file again from the internet.

I think that you are not allowed to install the Notepad++ application on your system because the setup file which you have downloaded is not proper and hence i would suggest you to download the install from a different resource and then use this for the purpose of installation on your system.

Most probably your system might have been affected by a virus and this virus is not allowing you to install this program on your system. So firstly try to download the antivirus on your system and then install it on the system after updating it simply double click the setup and install the Notepad++.

Sounds like this program is somewhat not compatible with the windows 7. Have you tried to install it by right clicking it and then selecting "Run as administrator" This will surely help you to install the program. But if this still do not help you then i will suggest you to download the program from a different browser.

You have not mentioned the source from where you have downloaded the software program because you may be having the installation issue because you have not installed the program from a reliable source or the setup file which you have downloaded may have been corrupted. Try another download