Thread: What software are needed for Turntable

What software are needed for Turntable

Hi,
    I am newbie in media mixing. I need some suggestion for software that can help me to work with Turntables. By this I can generate my own mix musics. I had tried to find some but the software's offers very limited in the Demo version. I also did not want a very advanced tool which supports lots of sound editing terms. A simple tool with wide range of audio format support and disc burning. Thanks in advance.

Re: What software are needed for Turntable

You can multiple software for that. Many time you get a disc with the device with factory software. There is is fairly wide range, as freeware or shareware, the most basic to the most sophisticated. The first one is a freeware audio tool called Audacity. It is a free and simple to use compatible in many operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, GNU / Linux. It can record live audio and get excellent sound quality as long as the hardware is capable. Audacity can import and export audio files in WAV, AIFF, MIDI and MP3.

Have you tried WireTap Studio. It allows you to record audio from any source: software, microphone, audio system, Web radio, etc.. Once you have registered, you can classify your library and then edit using the integrated editor (adding effects, changing the compression settings, etc..). Finally, you can export to many formats: MP3, AAC, Wave, AIFF, etc.. This application can be very useful for creating podcasts for example.

The most suitable for running a Turntable for your MAC system I will recommend to use Virtual Dj Prophet. It is a software dedicated for Turntable. You can simply use this tool for audio mixing with ease. It is suitable for both beginners and expert sound editors. The software is also compatible with multiple platforms. Supports a wide range of audio formats.

Amadeus Pro is a multitrack audio editor, supports many formats MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, AIFF, Wave, MIDI, WMA, etc.. The application allows you to record audio from external sources (turntable or cassette), to divide or to assemble, analyze, remove noise and other harmful elements, add sound effects (through the installation of plugins), convert them into different formats, edit metadata, and then burn them to CD.

Amadeus Pro is an evolution of Amadeus II, he has a new interface using Cocoa and provides the following new features. It has a universal binary, it supports multi-track editing, recording and playback and batch file sounds. There is an service for direct burning files on CD-ROM from the application. Better management of metadata (ID3 tag, pictures, etc..) and provides easy access to favorite activities.