Thread: Sipcli 1.8 installation problem

Sipcli 1.8 installation problem

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded Sipcli 1.8 application and hence the problem is that I am not able to install the same. I do not know what is the problem. Please do help me out so that I may work with the same. This should then help me out in order to make the things to work out correctly.

Re: Sipcli 1.8 installation problem

The problem that the application you have downloaded is not able to get install may be due to the bug issue that is been associated with the system. You need to look out for the bug thing in order to make the things to work out appropriately. Do check out for the thing that would help you out in making the things to function properly. Hope this should work.

Try reinstalling the application that you have had install. This is because it may then work out for you in order to check out for the bug issue. It is quite very much possible that the application may need to removed from the system as then the bug would too be eradicated and hence try to install a new pack of the software that would enable you to work with the same. Check out.

It could be that the application you trying to work out may be not have the rights to perform the action. The admin might have restricted the user account to to install any programs and hence it is very much essential that the application should be able to provide the rights that is the normal user account. Hope this should then make the things to work perfectly alright.

You can create a new account in order to make things to work in a better way. all you need to do is to go to the start menu option and then open the control panel option. After it is been done you need to open the user account option. Then try to fill the required parameters and then finally make the manage option as admin account. Now click on create account and then restart the system.

Performing a clean boot may make the things to work pefectly:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Now type msconfig in the search box and hit enter.
    3) Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    4) Now disable the services.
    5) Restart the system.