Thread: WinFR Folders 1.30 installation issues

WinFR Folders 1.30 installation issues

Hello I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded an application that is WinFR Folders 1.30. The problem is that I am not able to install the application to the system. I have no idea why is this happening? Please do help me out so that I can make the necessary things to make the things to work out. Thank you.

Re: WinFR Folders 1.30 installation issues

The problem could be that the application is not able to get install to the system as there might be some issue with application installer file that you are trying to install. Check out for the bug issue that may be appended with the same. You need to look out for the thing it may then help you out so that the application would then work out appropriately.

The application needs to be configured that is it is necessary that the application should be able t cope up with the same. It would be quite very much difficult to make the same to work or function if the application is not able to support to the operating system. Check out for the compatibility issue that may be the reason that is making such things to work out.

It may be that some bug issue that is been appended to the application needs to removed with the help of some good antivirus application tool. It could be that a threat or a virus may have been affecting the same. So it would be better that the application to be scanned with the system using Quick heal total security antivirus tool. This will help out in making things to work out correctly.

It could be that the application is not able to get install as the admin might have blocked the normal user account to access or install any programs to the system. You need to make the rights to be approved by logging to the admin account and then make the things o work out differently. Hoe this should allow and help you out to work out with the same properly.

You can create a new account from control panel that is you need to click on the start menu and then open the control panel option. Now choose the user account option and then fill in the required parameters that would be needed. After it is been done do make the manage section as Admin account. Then click on create account. Now restart the system and then login using the new account. It may now avail you to use the application to install.