Thread: Can Avant Browser be used with Windows 7

Can Avant Browser be used with Windows 7

I am currently using Windows Vista operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I want to know about the features of Avant Browser, since many of my friends have recommended that this is a very good browser as compared to the widely used browsers around the world. Also, let me know that can Avant Browser be used with Windows 7, since I will be upgrading to this operating system soon.

Re: Can Avant Browser be used with Windows 7

The main advantages of using Avant Browser are that it is fast, stable, user-friendly, versatile tabbed web browser. The best thing is that it is a freeware and has a file size of just 2.10 MB only. The additional features that it has are that it comes along with Pop-up Stopper and Flash Ads Filter, AutoFills, Online Profile Storage, RSS Reader, Safe Recovery, Integrated Cleaner and so on.

Given below are the operating systems that Avant Browser supports:
    • Windows NT 3.x
    • Windows NT 4.x
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Looking at the platforms that this software supports, I do not think that Avant Browser can be used with Windows 7.

I do not think that Avant Browser can be used directly with Windows 7, since that particular platform is not support. You will have to use the option for "run as administrator" because this option forces many applications and programs that are incompatible with Windows 7 operating system to run fine without any problems. I can assure you this, since I am using the same method in my system with Windows 7.

I suggest you to quit upgradation to Windows 7, since Avant Browser cannot be used with Windows 7. Rather, install Windows 7 in another drive in your computer. This will make your computer a dual boot system. So, whenever you get any incompatibility issues with any programs and applications in Windows 7, you can restart the system and load into the current operating system. So, you will be able to use such applications too in your computer with Windows 7.

Hello there, if Avant Browser can be used with Windows 7, then you will have all the features that you will get in the other browsers like it will help to save the bookmarks, passwords that you use for the IDs on the internet and so on. Since, it has a very flexible interface that many users can use, even the inexperienced can use without any problems. I am using the same browser in my system and it has proved very useful to me.