Thread: Framed Illusions 1.0.1 not able to work

Framed Illusions 1.0.1 not able to work

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The thing is that I have downloaded a software application that is Framed Illusions 1.0.1. It is a screensaver. I liked is feature and want it to work with my system but i am not able to work. I do not know why is this happening? Please help me out so that I can use the application well. Thank you.

Re: Framed Illusions 1.0.1 not able to work

The problem that the application you have downloaded is not able to work is due to the issues been appended to the applications installer. You need to check out for the application. It may be that the application that is been downloaded from the site may have some virus issues that has been the thing which might have caused the problem. So check out for the same. This would help you out.

The virus may have been the thing that is been affecting the system and hence you are not able to work with the application for the same. You need to scan the system with the a good antivirus tool so that the system may be virus free and hence you may be abler to work out with the same. This should help out for the same. Check out as it would be convenient for you and for the system as well.

Use Quick heal antivirus tool application. You need to use the Quick heal's total security antivirus application as it is very powerful tool and would help you out in detecting the threat and hence the system would then be free from the system. It would then eradicate the malicious or dangerous threat that is been affecting the system. So use the application and then install the application. It may work then.

There can be a possibility that the application may not be able to work with the operating system that you are using. It is because the the operating system been highly sophisticated and hence the features may not be able to cope with the same. The application may be able to work with the operating system that has low features. It may work out for you.

Perform a clean boot service. This may help you out in making the things to work out accordingly for you. All you need to do is to follow the steps given below:

* Click the start button and then type msconfig in the search box.
    * Hit enter.
    * Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft service.
    * Disable the service.
    * Restart the system.