Thread: Advanced SystemCare stopped working in windows vista

Advanced SystemCare stopped working in windows vista

I am using the compaq presario laptop installed with the windows Vista operating system. I was using the Advanced systemCare system utility inorder to enhance my system performance it was a very useful tools with fewer number of buttons it also helped in spyware removal , defragmentation utility and much more. But the Advanced systemCare stopped working for some reasons. please help me how to go about this problem
    Last edited by Crooked; 14-02-2010 at 03:53 AM.

Re: Advanced SystemCare stopped working in windows vista

Most probably your files seems to have corrupted because of some internal problem in your operating system. So the best possible solution to this problem is to uninstall this program and try to use an alternative to this program such as the tuneup utilities which runs smoothly for a long time.

First of all i would like to know whether you have updated the Advanced SystemCare program or not. If not then try to update it first and then check whether the program works if you have updated it then i think that you need to install the program again on your system since your files may have been corrupted.

I will advise you to use a different performance optimizer program with your system because the program which you are using seems that it gets corrupted after few days and hence i will recommend a new program alternative to it try to download the complete system tune up from link http://www.techarena.in/download/twe...tem-tuneup.htm

I think the you need to restore the system in order to get back the Advanced SystemCare to work so i would suggest you to restore your system to a restore point where your system was runnin fine without any sort of problems. Hope fully after the restore the Advance systemcare will start working .

Well this problem is mainly caused due to a virus or bad program present in you system also try to reinsall the program once before going for a different option. The reinstallation of this program must solve the issue. After the reinstallation you will fix the problem and the Advanced SystemCare will start running.