Thread: Advantages of Apache Logs Viewer

Advantages of Apache Logs Viewer

I am using Windows Vista operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. I want to know about the advantages of Apache Logs Viewer, since this is the software that I found on searching the internet for a monitoring software. Is it a good software for this purpose? What are the system requirements that for this software? If I want to buy the same, what will be its approximate price? Please reply with suitable replies and suggestions.

Re: Advantages of Apache Logs Viewer

Following are the system requirements that your computer must have to use the advantages of Apache Logs Viewer:
    Operating systems:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

Additional requirements:
    • Microsoft .NET Framework v2.0

Hello there, Apache Logs Viewer is a freeware that has a file size of 2.18 MB. It helps to monitor or view and analyze apache logs very easily. The log file is given the functions of search and filter in this software. It also allows highlighting the various http requests based on their status code. This is a very good software that can be used even by the beginners. You can get acquainted with its advantages only after using it.

Hello again, from the system requirements that you have given for using the advantages of Apache Logs Viewer does not show that it supports Windows 7 operating system. So, I need to know that will this software have any problems while running in the platform of Windows 7. Please help me with the replies and suggestions on this one last query, since I will be upgrading to Windows 7 soon.

I suggest you to not install or upgrade you system to Windows 7, since you will not be able to use Apache Logs Viewer. Also, there are many incompatibility issues with the applications and programs that run fine in the previous versions of the Windows operating systems. Moreover, Windows 7 is expensive to all the alternatives that are available in the market. Because of all these reasons, many experts have also advised to quit installation to Windows 7.

If you are having problems with Apache Logs Viewer, then you can use any of the softwares that are given below, since they have almost the same features as Apache Logs Viewer:
    1. YATC Advance Edition 1.2
    2. WebLog Expert 6.2
    3. Apache Admin 2.5
    4. Log Viewer and Log Monitor 3.7
    5. eWebLog Analyzer 2.2
    6. 10-Strike Log-Analyzer 1.5
    7. Realtime Remote Spy 4.1