Thread: What is Mezzmo

What is Mezzmo

I was searching for a media server that could help me as a streamer on the internet, when I came across this software called Mezzmo. I was not able to get much information about the same from the internet, so I want someone from here to help me with what is Mezzmo. I am using Windows 7 operating system and I want to know that will it run in my computer. Kindly provide the necessary information immediately.

Re: What is Mezzmo

Mezzmo is a DLNA media server that helps to stream music, photos and movies. It has a very flexible interface and hence, even the beginners can use it with ease. The price of this software is about $24.95 and its file size is 22.24 MB. It works on the DLNA-enabled devices like Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, Samsung TVs, Sony Bravia TVs, network media receivers, digital media appliances and digital media players from Sony, Toshiba, Samsung, Panasonic, D-Link, Buffalo, Netgear, Logitech, Pinnacle and so on.

Mezzmo works fine with Windows 7 operating system. Here are the system requirements for the same:
    Operating systems:
    1. Windows XP
    2. Windows Vista (32&64 bits)
    3. Windows 7 (32&64 bits)

I am using the same in my system and it has no problems while working with this operating system.

Mezzmo is a very good software, but its older versions cannot run in Windows 7 operating system. The developers are making the new versions of the softwares by keeping in mind that all the operating systems and platforms that are available in the market should run with the same. If you use the old version of the software, it is possible that you may have problems.

Hello there, Mezzmo is actually a software that helps to find and organize the music, movies and photos on the system. The music, movies, photos and playlists that are on the iPhone, iPod, Audio CDs, iTunes, Windows Media Player and WinAmp can be imported very easily. I suggest you to use the same and know about its advantages by yourself. Install the software and it will run without any other system requirements.

Dr. V Guest

If you are not comfortable by using Mezzmo in your system, then there are some complements that are given below:
    • GOGO Media Player ActiveX OCX
    • BIPmedia Toolbar
    • x360soft - Video Player Lite ActiveX SDK
    • Direct Stream Recorder
    • ChrisPC Media Streamer
    • Web Stream Recorder
    • ZC RM RMVB to DVD Creator