Thread: System requirement for lightscribe

System requirement for lightscribe

What is needed to have a lightscribe service on a computer. I have computer with windows xp and Nero. I want to add up a new DVD in my computer which supports lightscribe. The more I know that I will get the lightscribe software with the manufactures disc. But if this is going to be a second hand deal then what. What is the most essential things needed for this.

Re: System requirement for lightscribe

To generate a Light Scribe label, you will necessitate the a Light Scribe-facilitated optical drive. Even though the Light Scribe technology makes use of obtainable hardware, supplementary hardware and firmware elements are required to facilitate the Light Scribe labeling Software. This consists of two submissions that may necessitate to be loaded on your computer unconditionally.

LightScribe System Software this is very comparable to a device driver but is unambiguous to LightScribe commands and controls. Every hardware manufacturer will supply or offer the optimal version and description for their systems, but universal versions are also obtainable in our Downloads section for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. Please note that in some belongings, the LightScribe System Software may necessitate to be loaded unconditionally from the Labeling submission.

The Labeling submission in this the program you use to generate your label satisfied and send the commands and control to the LightScribe drive. It might have been incorporated with your hardware, or it can be purchased unconditionally. You can use Nero labeling application which come integrated in the complete Nero 9 collection. You can use that for additional effective result.

About the LightScribe media. These are CDs and DVDs with the LightScribe covering on the labels of the disc that take action to the laser energy from the drive. These are sold unconditionally at the majority of computer and office provisions stores as well as obtainable online. You can get any third party software for the similar which is simple to use.

The obligation or prerequisite of lightscribe is Windows Vista, XP, and 2000 are sustained and maintained for PC submission. It does not work on older version of windows. USB2.0 and IEEE1394 (Firewire) interfaces are sustained and maintained for drives sold in exterior arrangements. Mac OS X 10.3.9 and later are sustained and maintained via the LaCie DVD +/-RW external Double Layer drives and DVD+/-RW internal drive, and Linux x86.