Thread: How is Acronis Disk Director Server?

How is Acronis Disk Director Server?

Hello Everybody, i am using windows vista on my computer and have 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Disk. I have found one software called as Acronis Disk Director Server. Actually i was in search of a good software to manage the partitions of the server to which my computer has been connected. I just want to know that how is Acronis Disk Director Server for doing this purpose?

Acronis Disk Director Server.

Acronis Disk Director Server is the perfect program for your servers. It is a powerful tool which optimizes server's hard disks and minimizes risk of data loss during system crashes. Using Acronis Disk Director Server, you can move, resize, split, and even merge partitions to improve hard drive use and ensure yourself against losses of data. One of the important features of Acronis Disk Director Server is that it enables you to recover deleted or accidentally lost partitions.

Disk editor in Acronis Disk Director Server.

Acronis Disk Director Server is provided with the disk editor by using which you can make backups or copy important areas of hard drives. You can also extract data which were lost accidentally or because of any viruses. This software has ability to work from the bootable CDs or diskettes. Even if your operating system gets fail then also you can recover partitions.

Acronis Disk Director Server: Two Modes.

There are total two modes in the Acronis Disk Director Server namely ‘Automatic mode’ for non-experienced users and ‘Manual mode’ for advanced users. This software is much easier to use comparing to other tools as it has a simple, clean, effective and attractive graphical interface. It is provided with the command-line interface and application log to view history of all performed actions.

System Requirements for Acronis Disk Director Server.

If you want to run Acronis Disk Director Server on your system then following are the requirements which must be fulfilled by your computer system. Your computer must have minimum ram of 128 Mb with the floppy or a CD-RW/DVD-RW drive. This software can run on Microsoft Windows NT Server, Microsoft Windows 2000 Server, Microsoft Windows 2000 Advanced Server, Microsoft Windows 2003 Server.

Features of Acronis Disk Director Server.

Features provided by the Acronis Disk Director Server are as follows.
    1. Automatically or manually resize, copy, and move partitions without losing data.
    2. Reorganize the hard disk drive structure, optimize disk space usage.
    3. Edit the hard disk at the sector level manually.
    4. Protect your data recovering deleted or lost partitions.