Thread: Features of Thoosje Vista Sidebar

Features of Thoosje Vista Sidebar

I am using Windows XP Service Pack 2 with 1 GB RAM and Dual Core processor. I am very fascinated by the side bar that Windows Vista provides, but I do not want to upgrade to Windows Vista, since it may be tough for me to use the same. So, I was searching for a software, that could provide me such a sidebar in Windows XP. Then, I found this software called Thoosje Vista Sidebar on the internet. So, basically I need someone to help me with the features of Thoosje Vista Sidebar.

Re: Features of Thoosje Vista Sidebar

Thoosje Vista Sidebar provides gadgets like media players, Sticky's,Calculators,google search, yahoo search and many other search engine. It is better than the built-in side bar and even the users of Windows Vista use it. The best part is that since, it is a freeware you can test the same for free in your system. It is a software that has many benefits and hence, I suggest you to use the same.

The features of Thoosje Vista Sidebar can be used in any of the operating systems that are given below:
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Business x64
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Enterprise x64
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Basic x64
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Home Premium x64
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate
    • Windows Vista Ultimate x64

The problem in the built-in side bar of Windows Vista and Windows 7 is that it uses a lot of memory and makes the system slow. Because of that, even the games that are played in those operating systems are seen to lag many a times. But, this is not the case with Thoosje Vista Sidebar. Also since, Thoosje Vista Sidebar is highly customizable, the user can set it according to his own wish and looks can be provided accordingly. It is not complicated and hence, can be used even by beginners.

Thoosje Vista Sidebar has been added as a part of the Vista Transformation Pack. This is actually a software that gives the look of Windows Vista to the Windows XP operating system. More skins, including longhorn skin are the additional features that have been added to the new version of the Thoosje Vista Sidebar. I am using the same in my system and I can assure you that it gives a totally different look to your entire system.

I have listed some similar softwares that have the same features of Thoosje Vista Sidebar. Use any of them if you are uncomfortable with Thoosje Vista Sidebar, since there can be problems as you are new user to this software:
    • Desktop Sidebar 1.04.75
    • Link-Box 1
    • Happy Scroller Menus 1.11
    • VLButtonBar 3