Thread: Cursor Hider 1.5.4.1 not able to function

Cursor Hider 1.5.4.1 not able to function

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have downloaded Cursor Hider 1.5.4.1 application in order to make the mouse cursor to hide while playing a video or typing the text. The problem is that the application is not able to function properly. Please help me out so that I can make the things to work out appropriately.

Re: Cursor Hider 1.5.4.1 not able to function

The application that you have downloaded might have some issues that is it is unable to work due to some bug issues been appended with it. This could be the reason that the application is not able to work properly. Run a scan check for the application and the system that may then help you to clean any bug issue is been affecting the same. Hence you may then be able to work out with the same.

It could be that the site from where you have downloaded the application may have some virus related to the same. You need to run a scan check that would then enable the system to respond to the same. It may be that the virus is making the application to function in such way. Run an antivirus check for making the application to work well.

You can use Quick heal total security antivirus application in order to make the thing to work accordingly. This is a powerful antivirus tool that would detect the virus that may be affecting the system. You need to then run the scan for the same and then eradicate the virus that is been affecting the same. Check out for the same. This will help you out in making the things to work out.

Install Uniblue speed up my PC application into your system. It actually process the system to check out for the bug issues or any errors that is been causing problems to the system to respond to any application. It kills any process that is executing unnecessarily and hence would then allow to speed your system as well. You can also use Registry mechanic tool for the same.

Re: Cursor Hider 1.5.4.1 not able to function

Reinstall the application that may help to make the thing to work out properly. You can do it by following the steps:

1) Click on the start button and then go to the control panel.
    2) Now choose add/remove program.
    3) Remove the concerned application that is been installed.
    4) Click on remove and then restart.
    5) Install the application again.