Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Teamspeak 3 not starting...

Windows Software

Old 13-02-2010

Teamspeak 3 not starting...

I am trying to get TS3, beta 15 to work on a new install of Win7 Pro without success. What am I missing? I'm not the most tech saavy, so please spell it out for me if there is a solution. Please help...Thanks.

I have dxdiag and the TS dump files attached in this thread...
TeamSpeak doesn't work with Windows 7

Old 13-02-2010

Re: Teamspeak 3 not starting...

Hello,
I think the way of installing the software by you is not correct. This solution worked for me, see if it works for you.
You have to first install the TeamSpeak Client, download it from the official site. Now you have to download the updated file of the Client, that is the updated executable file of the client. Now when you had installed the TeamSpeak (the earlier version) it is located somewhere in the C:\program files\Team......... It will be a folder, now you have to overwrite the new file with the old one. One note for you, when performing this task do not start the application , that is the application should not be running.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,