Thread: Mediamonkey Skin problem

Mediamonkey Skin problem

I am using LG desktop running with the windows XP operating system. I have installed the mediamonkey on my system for playing music and videos i like the Great MM ultimate skin so i change the default mediamonkey skin with it. But it always get changed to mortens default skin. I don't know why but it has really troubled me. Need help to solve the Mediamonkey skin problem.

Re: Mediamonkey Skin problem

Most probably your skin might have been corrupted so try to install this skin again from the official Mediamonkey website and hence whenever you install Great MM ultimate skin to mediamonkey it gets changed with the default mediamonkey skin if you try to apply other skin what happens try to reply this in your further replies.

This situation indicates that some of your mediamonkey system files have been corrupted and hence you need to repair the mediamonkey system files. Can you tell me which other skin have you applied after that and is this happens.with the other skins too or this is the case with the great MM ultimate skin only.

Your system is infected by a virus or spyware which is changing the registry or it has corrupted these files so i would recommend you to download the avg 9.0 free edition and install it on your system from the avg,s official website. After installing the avg antivirus you simply need to scan the whole system with the AVG.

Thanks for replying me but none of your suggestion has worked for me until now so i would like to have a different solution. I downloaded the avg 9.0 free edition and installed it on the system but it really could not find any sort of virus or warnings. so please help me with other solution to solve this problem.

I don't know why are you so bothered for a skin no matter if you want to use the skin with the mediamonkey then i think a reinstallation will certainly help you. simply you need to uninstall all the traces of the mediamonkey program present in your system and install it again. this will repair all the damages to the system files and your skin will start working