Thread: AlienGUIse 2.0.2.2 theme application freezes the system

AlienGUIse 2.0.2.2 theme application freezes the system

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have downloaded a theme application that is AlienGUIse 2.0.2.2. I like its features. The problem is that the application is been installed to the system but when executed it freezes my system. My system to not respond. Please help me out in sorting the issue. Thank you.

The problem that the application is making the system to freeze could be because it may be appended with some virus threat that is been affecting system. You need to look out for the feature that the thing should be able to work out for you. This can be done by trying to run a scan check for the application that is been installed to the same. You would then be able to work out.

A virus may be the thing that makes the system to freeze and respond to such case. You need to use a good powerful antivirus tool in order to remove the threat from the system. Use Quick heal total security antivirus tool in order to make the system to detect the threat and then be able to eradicate it from the system. This would then help you out to look out for the problem and resolve it accordingly.

There is a possibility that the application been affected can be resolved by processing a re-installation procedure. You need to install the new copy of the installer pack of the application in order to work with it. Making sure that it do not have any issues related to the same. You have to remove the same from the system and then install the new application that is been downloaded.

To remove the application from the system you can follow the steps as mentioned below:

1) Click on the start button.
    2) Now open the control panel option.
    3) Choose the application them program from the list and then highlight it.
    4) Click on remove button then.
    5) Restart the system.
    6) Now install the new application installer that is been downloaded.

It is not necessary that the application program is been affected or the system is been appended by virus. The system may be loaded with lot of programs and hence the memory would be sufficient to execute the same. You need to check out that the system is not overloaded or the configuration is very much compatible with the application. Look out for the same.