Thread: System commander 7 problem with windows 7

System commander 7 problem with windows 7

I have installed windows XP as well as windows 7 on my 250 GB hard disk. Also i use the system commander program for controlling the booting startup. A small portion of the hard disk is also installed with the DOS (Disk operating system). But As soon as i installed windows 7 on the system System Commander 7 will not boot up like normal. I get black screen with the two Operating system. Help Me to make System commander 7 work.

Re: System commander 7 problem with windows 7

The system commander 7 problem can be solved if you do a startup repair on your system and hence i am giving you the link below which will guide you to through the system repair process. Follow the link and you will get the fix to your problem Windows 7 startup repair problem If not then reply again

The system commander program 7 is not a very good startup program since it has a number of bugs associated with it. I think that the system commander program is not configured properly and hence you need to configure this program again and try to open it in the safe mode if does not opens normally.

Thanks a lot Raine an Sam.D for sharing your experience. i think that i had configured the program quiet well so i would like to tell you that reconfiguration of the System commander 7 does not solve the issue Also i am unable to follow the instructions mentioned in the link Windows 7 startup repair problem please help me.

As you mentioned that you are not able to follow the link that i have given in the earlier replies that's why i have mentioned the steps to Repair startup follow it.

1. Boot to the System Recovery Options screen.
    2. you will see System Recovery Options window select repair option.
    3. Now the Startup Repair will now scan your computer to attempt to find and fix any startup problems.
    4. Then follow the steps and restart the system.

The Startup repair is a simple procedure you need to do follow some simple steps. Firstly Boot to the System Recovery Options screen a new window will appear and click on the repair option the system will now scan for any startup problem. If it finds a single problem it will be repaired automatically. click next if it prompts and then finally click finish. restart the system and this will fix the issue.