Thread: Soundtrack Pro 3 can't play music

Soundtrack Pro 3 can't play music

Hi,

I have recenlty installed Soundtrack Pro 3 on my macbook pro with mac os x 10.5.5. The problem is that I not able to hear the music from Soundtrack Pro, I have checked my headphone and the cable connecting my headphones to pc. The headphone works fine with the other application. So can you tell me why soundtrack Pro 3 can't play music ?

Re: Soundtrack Pro 3 can't play music

If Soundtrack Pro 3 does not start properly or does not work as expected, check system requirements for Soundtrack Pr, be sure to have overlooked any hardware aspect that's required to use in Soundtrack Pro 3. Some project files may be damaged, causing unexpected behavior in Soundtrack Pro. To create a new project, choose File> New Project and select multi-tracks or audio file. Test to see if the problem is solved for the new project.

You need to perform an update to the latest software releases In the Apple menu , select Update software and make sure you have the latest most recent 3 Soundtrack Pro, QuickTime, Compressor, Pro Application Support and other important system files. The installation updates the latest assurance that your software has the latest improvements and extensions.

Check compatibility and options for managers of third party devices, If you use a sound card, MIDI interface, storage system, a control surface or a plug from a third party vendor, see the assistance of the manufacturer's website to make sure you use the latest version of driver or software for your product. Also check the driver versions of devices from other manufacturers, If you use a sound card, MIDI interface, storage system, a control surface or a module from another manufacturer, check the support section of the manufacturer's website to make sure you are using the latest correct driver or other software for your product. For information on how to resolve possible issues with Audio Unit modules, see Soundtrack Pro 3: solution of problems related to the modules Audio Unit.

If Soundtrack Pro 3 work properly without the Audio Unit plugins, you need to find which is causing the problem. To do this, put them in their original folders, one after another or in small groups, then close and reopen Soundtrack Pro 3 to check if it works properly. When the problem returns, you've found the plugin causing the problem.

If a plug-in installed third-party Audio Unit is not in the list tab Effects or in the menu Effects in the Process menu, it has perhaps not been verified. In this case, the plug will be available in Soundtrack Pro 3. Consult the manufacturer of the plug to get an updated version.

If you use external audio hardware, try setting Soundtrack Pro to use the integrated audio hardware of your computer. With Soundtrack Pro open, select Soundtrack Pro> Preferences and click the Recording tab. Select Hardware integrated pop-up menus Entry and Monitor. Choose also integrated hardware default output in Audio MIDI Setup.Sometimes the movie files and audio are damaged, causing unexpected behavior in Soundtrack Pro replaces the contents of your project to test different ones, and see if that solves the problem.