Thread: What is iNewPHP

What is iNewPHP

Hello everyone, I was making an internet search for some tools that I could use with PHP. There, I came across this software called iNewPHP. But, I could not get much information about the same from there. So, I need someone to help me with what is iNewPHP.What are the system requirements of the same? What will be the cost of this software, if I need to buy the same? Please provide the necessary information as soon as possible.

Re: What is iNewPHP

No other system requirements are required for running iNewPHP in the computer other than the operating systems that are given below:
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows 2003
    • Windows XP
    • Windows Vista Business
    • Windows Vista Enterprise
    • Windows Vista Home Basic
    • Windows Vista Home Premium
    • Windows Vista Starter
    • Windows Vista Ultimate

Hello there, iNewPHP is actually an application that helps build an interactive CD. The cost of this software is about $199.95 and it has a file size of 3.87 MB. The best feature is that the latest version of this software that has been released with Windows 7 operating system too. It has a very flexible interface that helps even the beginners to use it with ease.

The main features of iNewPHP are as follows:
    1. It is a totally portable PHP web server.
    2. Comes along with PHP 5, SQLite, Zend Optimizer, ionCube and a browser.
    3. Almost all the PHP extensions are supported. The default is gd.
    4. It can be run from any location without requiring installation.
    5. The respective web page will be shown in the window.

iNewPHP helps to create a very good portable PHP development environment. The product name and icon can be set according to your purpose, since it helps you to re-brand and customize the products. The applications thus created can be distributed on CDs and other media. So, this is the best software that can be used by the people who want to create interactive CDs.

Many similar softwares that have the similar features of iNewPHP are given below. Use any of them if you feel uncomfortable with iNewPHP:
    • phpWeb 6.18
    • LitePXP 6.80
    • MiniServX 6.18
    • PHP Processor 1.4.1.3

I found them on searching the internet and they have almost the same advantages.

Hi there,

iNewPHP works on Windows 7, 2008, Vista, 2003, XP, 2000.

I have just visited iNewPHP official website. May 27, 2011 - iNewPHP 7.00 released. iNewPHP includes Apache, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, PHP 5 and many preinstalled PHP extensions (e.g. GD, Zend Optimizer, ionCube, etc.).

I like iNewPHP but I have no money to buy iNewPHP full version...

Description of iNewPHP:
    iNewPHP is a completely portable platform for PHP/MySQL web applications. With iNewPHP you can run PHP/MySQL web applications from CD/DVD, USB drive, from any directory from any hard drive. No installation is necessary. You can customize iNewPHP with your product name, icon and splash image. Then you distribute or sell your customized iNewPHP with PHP/MySQL web applications on CD/DVD, USB drive or other portable media.

Main window of iNewPHP: