Thread: Itunes Scrolls very Slow

Itunes Scrolls very Slow

I am using the iphone and hence i need to use the Itunes program for managuing my music in iphone. I do not know why i am not able to scroll down as fast as it used to scroll initially. Hence i would like to know any body have faced similar itunes slow scrolling issue . Tell me how to fix this problem.

Re: Itunes Scrolls very Slow

It seems as your system is not working properly or it is affected by a virus or a malicious object so the best possible option to get rid of this issue is to download and install the malwarebytes antimalware software applicarion on your system and try to remove all the threats which are detected by the malwarebytes.

Most probably your Itunes program need an updated you haven't mentioned that which version of the Itunes are you using but it seems as you are not using the latest version so i would recommend you to download the latest version of the iTunes programs and then install it on your system.

It is not possible to know what is the reason behind the slowness of the software since i am not aware of the system configuration you are using. If you want any help from us then i think that you must try to post the configuration in your further post. Because it may be due to low configuration of your system.

I had faced the similar kind of issue with the Itunes in the past and i tried to configure this problem but i found no solution finally i dumped the Itunes removed it from my system and now i am using the real player 11 which is running like a charm and is far more better than the Itunes also it works faster.

It appears as you are not using the best or latest version of the Itunes applcation. You can get rid of this slowness either by Re installing the current version of the iTines program or you can upgrade your Itunes or simply download and install the latest Itunes version from the Apple website. This will surely fix the issue.