Thread: Primavera P6 compatibility with windows 7

Primavera P6 compatibility with windows 7

I have installed the primavera P6 software on my windows Vista PC and recently i have upgraded my system to the windows 7 but i ma not very much sure about the primavera p6 software in windows 7. Any bod have used this program ever before. Please let me know if you have already used it. Thanks in Advance.
    Last edited by Abbiey; 12-02-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Re: Primavera P6 compatibility with windows 7

As far as i know i have not used the software but i think that you really need to check it but as you have mentioned that this program is compatible with the windows vista then you must be compatible with the windows 7 too. Because Almost all the windows vista programs are compatible with the windows 7 too.

I think that any application which runs in windows vista must be compatible with the windows 7 because windows 7 also provides the compatibility mode for the two earlier versions you can use the compatibility mode of windows vista inorder to run the program. Try to get some help from the official website of primavera p6.

Have you installed the same primavera P6 program on the previous version of windows or on windows vista as it can be noticed from your query you have installed it on your system. So i think that you don't need to worry about it since both windows Vista as well as the windows 7 are 64 bit operating system and hence primavera must be compatible with windows 7.

Most probably the software must be compatible with the windows 7 since the windows 7 operating system is a 64 bit version of the operating system. but it will be better if you try to take help from the official website of the software vendor or give them a call regarding this will definitely solve the issue.

since both windows Vista as well as the windows 7 are 64 bit operating system and hence primavera must be compatible with windows 7. Also the windows 7 provides compatibility mode for both the earlier version of windows including windows Vista as well as windows XP. Use the compatibility mode if you find any problem.