Thread: Can't uninstall Paint Shop Pro from windows 7

Can't uninstall Paint Shop Pro from windows 7

My LG desktop is installed with windows 7 and i have installed the paint shop pro on my windows 7 system and now i want to uninstall the paint shop pro from my system but i am unable to install the paint shop pro from windows 7.please help me to get rid of this problem. Any help would be highly appreciated

Re: Can't uninstall Paint Shop Pro from windows 7

I have faced the similar problem in the past but after searching for a solution a long time i finally got the answer i had to download the Revo Uninstaller Pro for removing the paint shop pro application from windows 7. Hence download and install the link Revo uninstaller pro install it and then remove the desired application using the program.

If you are not able to uninstall the program i think that it may be due to the corruption of the paint shop pro files or due to improper installation of the programs. hence your program is not getting uninstalled from your system. So the best possible option what you have is try to remove this program in the safe mode.

Apparently it seems as your system is affected by some virus or bad files and hence you are unable to uninstall the paint shop pro application from the system. If you Can't to uninstall it from the system then it will be possible if you remove the virus with the help of an antivirus from your system.

Most probably the files which you have installed may have been corrupted during the installation it self so i think that you will not be able to remove or uninstall the paint shop pro application from your system. You have to restore the system to a previous date when you have not installed the paint shop pro application on to your system.

You cannot remove or uninstall the paintshop pro program from your system because of some system issues or errors you will be able to remove the paintshop pro application if and only if you download and install the CCleaner on your system and then uninstall it using the Ccleaner program application. Hope it will do the trick