Thread: How to add network support to Windows Live MovieMaker?

How to add network support to Windows Live MovieMaker?

Hey, I am having the Windows 7 running on my computer where i am using the Windows Movie Maker to edit the video of mine. This is very nice utility from the Microsoft but the problem is the it is allowing the network video to the same. So please tell me How to add network support to Windows Live MovieMaker? so that i can fetch the video from the network and edit that too. Thank you

Re: How to add network support to Windows Live MovieMaker?

This can be done with the help of the hacking of the Windows registry that will help your Movie Maker to get the network access for the downloading video. Just open the Registry Editor window and then to navigate the 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live\Movie Maker' and then create a new DWORD value and set the value of the same to the 1. And done.

If you are using the Windows 7 and want to make the Movie Maker to access the network then every time when you are trying to connect it to the network it show the error message and could not connect to the Windows. So if you are getting this kind of the problem then it is better to check the link given below that have the discussion about the same. I hope you will like it.

Hey thanks for the help of you people regarding the network access of the Movie Maker that i have asked about. But the problem is that i am unable to find the registry editor window so that i can perform the same. So if you explain me the complete procedure to achieve the same then it will be easier for me to perform the editing in the Registry Editor.

To achieve the Registry Editor take you have to go with the following procedure that i am explaining for the same. SO go with it and see the working of the network access of making the change in the same.
    1. Click on start menu
    2. Click on Search
    3. Type regedit and press enter
    4. Now Navigate to the 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live\Movie Maker'
    5. Right Click on the Right pane
    6. Select the New from the context menu and then DOWRD
    7. Enter 1 on the vale of the same and click on OK
    8. Restart computer.

Windows Movie Maker 2.1 makes home movies amazingly fun. With Movie Maker 2.1, you can create, edit, and share your home movies right on your computer. Build your movie with a few simple drag-and-drops. Delete bad shots and include only the best scenes. Then share your movie via the Web, e-mail, or CD. Using third-party software you can even take movies you've made and turn them into DVDs. You can also save your movie back to the video tape in your camera to play back on a TV or on the camera itself. For more visit the Microsoft.com