Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Orbit downloader stopped working

Windows Software

Old 11-02-2010

Orbit downloader stopped working

Orbit downloader program was a wonderful application for downloading but recently the Orbit downloader stopped working on my windows vista system. Yesterday when i was trying to download the file with the Orbit downloader it resulted in a warning saying A virus or Trojan Detected. After which the Grab++. Any body please help me out to solve this problem

Old 11-02-2010

Re: Orbit downloader stopped working

It appears as your antivirus is reporting a false threats or warning that indicates it found a virus and thus shuts off the program. In most of the antiviruses you can set "ignore" programs, there you could add the exe files used by Orbit. As soon as you adjust this setting it will start working Hopefully you got the fix.
Old 11-02-2010

Sounds like your system is infected by a virus or bad program so i will suggest you to download the and install a good antivirus on your system. Install it on your system and scan the system with the help of the antivirus this will surely help you to fix your orbit downloader issue. If it does not then reply again
Old 11-02-2010

I don't know if your antivirus if detecting the threats then why it cannot remove it. If your antivirus is unable to do so then remove all the traces of this antivirus from your system install a different and much more effective antivirus than the current one . After installing simply remove this threat and which will allow you to use the orbit downloader again.
Old 11-02-2010

I have also faced the similar kind of issue in the past. so i thought it as a virus problem. After scanning the system a number of times and also with number of antiviruses I could not solve this issue then finally i reinstalled it on my system this really worked for me and from then it started working if nothing has worked for you try this it might start working.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,