Thread: Cannot Share Your Calendar in Entourage 2008

Cannot Share Your Calendar in Entourage 2008

hi,

I have a Entourage 2008 on mac os x 10.5.5. I am trying to share a calendar from Entourage 2008 so that other users of Entourage 2008 I can see the schedule for the other person but when he wants to see and a window opens as if it worked, but the calendar is blank and gives me the error message: "Entourage can not connect to the Exchange server to retrieve the permissions." What should I do ???

Re: Cannot Share Your Calendar in Entourage 2008

You get the error because Entourage is not connected to a server that is running Microsoft Exchange Server. Check the Microsoft Exchange server connection. If there is no connection to the Internet, in addition to the Microsoft Exchange account name in the email folder list The left pane of the Entourage window that displays the folder for messages, contacts and other items. If the Folder List is not visible, click the View menu, click Folder List view. In the calendar view list of folders will display the Calendar menu appears.

It could be because of the user can not change permissions on the Exchange server. Check the permissions of your account.
    1. Click E-Mail .
    2. Click on the folder list, the left pane of the Entourage window that displays the folder for messages, contacts and other items. If the Folder List is not visible, click the View menu, click Folder List view. In the calendar view list of folders will display the Calendar menu appears. Releasable to the folder.
    3. Click the Edit menu, click Folder Properties, then click the Permissions tab.
    4. When connecting to a Microsoft Exchange server, and add users on the Permissions tab does not appear, your account has no permissions. Refer to the Microsoft Exchange administrator to find out the reason for it.

Make sure that the computer is connected to the network. To check the status of network connections, see Mac OS Help Center. You can also contact the administrator of the Exchange server or the network administrator or ask but colleagues who work with similar settings to see if they can connect to the network.

Check the Microsoft Exchange server connection. If there is no connection to the Internet, in addition to the Microsoft Exchange account name in the email folder list The left pane of the Entourage window that displays the folder for messages, contacts and other items. If the Folder List is not visible, click the View menu, click Folder List view. In the calendar view folder list in the menu calendar. The message Not Connected angezeigt.Wenn once you have successfully established a connection with the account, you trying to connect to another Exchange application, such as Microsoft Web Access or Microsoft Outlook. You can also view the status of Microsoft Exchange server can verify this, please contact the administrator of the Microsoft Exchange server.

I think the Exchange account requires a secure connection for the application. Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition: Refer to the Microsoft Exchange administrator to find out whether the account is required for a secure connection, and check if the setting for the secure server. Click on the Tools menu and then click the Accounts tab, e-mail. Double-click the account that you want to change. Select the Advanced tab, under Server Data check box This server requires a secure connection (SSL).