Thread: XMPlay 3.5.1 freezes when executed

XMPlay 3.5.1 freezes when executed

Hello I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have downloaded XMPlay 3.5.1 player. The problem is that when I try to execute the application it freezes and then closes down. I do not know what could have caused this to do. Please help me out so that I can use the application then. Thank you.

The application that you have downloaded from the site may have some virus issue. It would have been affected by the same and hence you are not able to work out accordingly with the same. It is necessary that the application should be bug free and it should not contain any virus problem. So do check out so that it may help you out to make the things to work out in a better manner.

It is possible that the virus that is been affecting the system as you have downloaded the application. it could be that some virus might have been downloaded as well with the same. So you need to check out for the same. You need to run a scan check wizard that will help you out to detect and remove the threat that may be affecting the system as well the application to respond in such an unusual way.

There is a possibility that the application may not have the feature to support the operating system that you are using. So it would be advisable that you try to use the downgraded version of operating system that will help you out in making the things to work out in your way. Try it out by installing the same in some other PC that runs with Windows Xp.

Install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. This is because if the issue is related to the compatibility then this tools may help you out in making the application to work out under Windows 7 as well. As these tools will allow the application to function under the feature that it supports. So look out for the same. Hope you would get to a better conclusion.

Reform a clean boot service that may disable the services that Windows 7 has enabled. Follow the steps as mentioned below:

* Click on the start button.
    * Now type msconfig in the search box option.
    * Hit enter.
    * Under the selective startup choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    * Disable the services.
    * Restart the system.