Thread: Orbit Downloader 3.0.2 not able to get installed

Orbit Downloader 3.0.2 not able to get installed

Hello! I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. The problem is with the application that I want to use that is Orbit downloader. I am not able to install it into the system. I don't know why? Please help me out so that I can make the things to work out accordingly for me. It would bea great help.

Re: Orbit Downloader 3.0.2 not able to get installed

The problem that you are unable to install the suite application that is orbit downloader could be because the restriction provided by the admin to the user account that you use. It means that your account may not have the rights to install any application to the system. It could be done only by the administrator account. So you need to login as admin.

You can create a new account and look out for the change so that you can then use the admin account and then process the installation if you cannot login to the admin account.

* Click on the start button
    * Now open the control panel option and then select the user account option.
    * Create new account and fill the parameters.
    * Under manage account select the type as Admin account.
    * Now click on Create account and then restart the system.
    * Login using the newly made account.

It could be that the application you are trying to install may have gone corrupt that is its installer file. It is necessary that the application has to work out well. Only then you will be able to perform the action. It is very much essential that you check out for the installer file that is been used. try another copy of the installer that may help you out in making the things to work out for you very well.

There is a possibility that the application may not be supportive to the operating system that you use. You need to check out for the thing that is the ailments that needs to be fulfilled so that the application should be able to support the same. Check out for the issue by looking out for the requirements that the application needs to configure and cope well.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out well. It is by installing the compatibility tools for the Windows XP or Vista that may be necessary or essential under Windows 7 so that if there is some compatibility issue with the operating system they can be executed using the tools as they will have the features as those into which it may support. You can get the tools from compatibility center.