Thread: Notepad++ stopped working in windows 7

Notepad++ stopped working in windows 7

My dell inspiron laptop is installed with the windows 7 operating system. It is a wonderful operating system. I was using the notepad ++ quiet nicely with the windows 7. But from last few days i am unable to open notepad ++. Please help me to get the notepad ++ back to work. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Notepad++ stopped working in windows 7

Most probably your system might have been affected by a virus or trojan which would have corrupted your system and hence i would recommend you to download the malwarebytes antimalware from the internet and then install it on your system after the installation update it and scan your system you might fix this issue.

Apparently the notepad++ is not working because some of the notepad ++ files have been corrupted. That's why it is not working so try to uninstall the notepad ++ from your system and reinstall it again on your system. the re installation will repair all the damages that hes been done to the notepad files.

Both of the above suggestions above does not prove to be helpful to me so i would request you to post a different solution to this problem. because the reinstallation did not help me at all also the antivirus could not get any threats after scanning the whole system. Any other ideas please help.

If your system is not affected by antivirus then try a reinstallation of Notepad++ in such a way that you remove all the traces of the Notepad++ if the issue persists still then you should try to restore your system to date before where your system was running absolutely fine and notepad++ was working