Thread: Internet Cyclone 2.01 issues

Internet Cyclone 2.01 issues

Hi. I have a desktop machine that is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system to it. I have an application that is Internet Cyclone 2.01 that is been installed to the system. It is because in order to speed up my internet browsing speed. But I have had no help from it. It do not function properly. I don't find any change in the speed. Please help.

You need to look out for the speed that is been provided by the internet service provider. You may not get better than that. Its just that the minimum speed which you could from it gets boosted and hence you may then be able to work out with quite a better speed than before. As you said you are not able to see any change it may be that the speed is been boosted a little bit. Check out.

It may be that the ethernet cord or cable that you are using in order to connect to the internet via modem may not be proper. It may be that the application is not the thing which is making to face such things. It would be better if you look out for the cable cord that is been used in order to access internet. This would help in sorting the issue out.

It could be that the system is not able to cope with the application that is been installed. You need to check out that whether the application is able to support the same. It is not necessary that the application should support the operating system. As windows 7 been very highly sophisticated it may be not able to cope with its features. So try to look for the same.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out for you. It is very much essential and necessary that the application should support the operating system. Try installing a compatibility tool for Windows XP or Vista. This may help you out in making the things to figure out properly. It will then let the application to function under the same. As it may support to Windows Xp or Vista.

Re: Internet Cyclone 2.01 issues

There is another way through which you could make the things to work out for you well. Try to perform a clean boot process.

1) Click on the start button and then look in for the searchbox option.
    2) Type msconfig in it and then hit enter.
    3) Now Under the selective startup tab choose Hide all Microsoft services.
    4) Disable them.
    5) Restart the system now.