Thread: Fraps 3.1.0 closes down after execution

Fraps 3.1.0 closes down after execution

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 as the operating system. I have installed an application known as Fraps 3.1.0. I have borrowed it form my friend and not able to work with it.It closes down after been executed. I do not know what could the issue. Please help me out so that i can make the use of it. It would great help. Thank you.

Re: Fraps 3.1.0 closes down after execution

Fraps application that you have had install is basically an application that helps you to know that how many frames per second you are getting, as well as to take screenshots for a game. It could be that the dis cor any source through which you have borrowed the same from your friend may be corrupted. Hence the application is not able to function when you execute the same.

Your system may be affected by a virus and hence it is showing or giving you such results that the application closes down when been executed. It would be better that you look out for the another installer file or scan the system first completely with a good antivirus tool. This will help you out. You can use Quick Heal total security antivirus tool for the same. It is a very powerful tool. So check out.

You may try out by using a compatibility tool application in order to get the things to work for you. It is not necessary that the application is not responding due to some corrupt files it may be that the operating system is not able to cope up with the same. So it would be better you first try to look out for the system compatibility for the application and then look out for the change.

It is quite a possibility that compatibility may be the reason for the same. So it would be better that you install the compatibility tools for Windows Xp or vista under Windows 7 so that you can run the application with the support that it can cope with. So you would need to uninstall the operating system that you use. So you can work with the thing without any problem. You can get the tools from the compatibility center.

Try to execute the application under safe mode option. This would help you out in figuring the real issue. If there is any compatibility issue then the application should be able to execute well under this mode as it do not have advanced features which may be reason that stops to execute the same. So check out for the thing by working under safe mode option.