Thread: Zonealarm Free Firewall Doesn't run at startup

Zonealarm Free Firewall Doesn't run at startup

Hello friends,

I had install ZoneAlram as my firewall and i am using Windows XP as my operating system, from few weeks whenever i am trying to reboot my system i get an message pop that my firewall is turned off. So for that i had went to program files and clicked on ZoneAlram, then the message goes off, but whenever i try to start my system i am getting same message. When i try to figure it out i came to know that Zonealarm Free Firewall Doesn't run at startup. Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Zonealarm Firewall Doesn't run at startup

In that case i would suggest you to reinstall Zone alarm Firewall and after that click on start go to run option and type msconfig and then to go start up tab and make sure that Zonealarm Firewall application is being checked and if it is unchecked then checked on it and click on Apply and OK and reboot your system for changes to get effected.

Thanks for replying me i had try to reinstall the application but still facing the same issue and at also made necessary changes in start up by typing msconfig but that also didn't helped me a lot, does anyone know what would be the exact issue , when i asked my friends about it they also don't have any idea about it.

Anti virus Doesn't run at startup

I am also facing similar type of issue with Yahoo messenger, early everything was working fine but from few days i am facing such kind of issue can anyone tell me what should i do in this case and when i had a checked my anti virus is also not running at start up does my system is being infected with virus ?

In that case you need to first reboot your system and login into safe mode by pressing F8 button, once you are into safe mode then click on start go to program, Administrative Tools, and select Component Services. Over there choose services option, now scroll down to right panel to TrueVector Internet Monitor, now right click on it and choose properties option, at the side hand side you it will see Start up, over there select Manual and finally close the window and restart your system for changes to get effected.