Thread: Error Message: WindowsSearch.exe-Unable to locate Component

Error Message: WindowsSearch.exe-Unable to locate Component

Hi there, (I having the issue with the Windows it some annoying Error Message: WindowsSearch.exe-Unable to locate Component occur followed by the "This application has failed to start because uncdms.dll was not found." I unable to find the cause of the problem why i am getting this kind of the error. IF any one have the solution of then help m with the same and tell me more about this issue. Thanks in advance

Re: Error Message: WindowsSearch.exe-Unable to locate Component

The Error Which you are getting is caused by the system when he is unable to find Windows desktop search. The Uncdms.dll is the part of the Windows Desktop Search. So if the Windows is unable to find the same dll file then the system will this kind of the error. It can be suggested that this will not create any problem. Thats all i know about this error. Hope you like it. Say thanks if you like the same.

This occurs when you have uninstalled the Windows Desktop search from the system or the it is got infected by the some kind of the spyware. So if you have not deleted that and still getting the problem then you are infected. There is no other way to work with this until and unless you uninstall Windows Desktop search then reinstall it again. Then only you will get rid of the same. Also scan system for the Virus.

Thanks for giving the quick reply for the problem that i am getting. As per your discussion regarding the error message i have come to know that this is the problem of the Windows desktop search dll file. But can any one tell me what is the Windows Desktop Search and for what it is used also let me know how to uninstall and install the same again to work with this problem.

Windows Search 4.0 lets you perform an instant search of your computer. Windows Search 4.0 helps you find and preview documents, e-mail messages, music files, photos, and other items on the computer. The search engine in Windows Search 4.0 is a Microsoft Windows service that is also used by programs such as Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and Microsoft Office OneNote 2007. You can use this search engine to index a program's content and to obtain instant results when you search in a particular program.

Before uninstalling the same first update it and then try that this is working or not. If you are getting the error the update the Windows Desktop search with the help of the Microsoft that is have the update of the same. You can also get the fresh download of the same from there only. If you want to know more about this problem then check the link given below.
    Windows desktop Search